Best song in a game

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Best song in a game
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #25
We're just talking about the brief intro tune. It's short, but it's nice.

—Alorael, who hopes that's the music everyone is talking about. Otherwise he's missing out on it too.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #26
Everything is simply a game for rich young boys to play. The color of the world is changing day by daaaaayyyy...

Red! The blood of angry men! Black! The dark of ages past! Red! A world about to dawn! Black! The night that ends at laaaaaaaaaaast!

Yeah, the Nethergate intro rocks.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
But... that's barely 5-10 seconds long! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Best song in a game2_files/eek.gif)

Ah well... IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Best song in a game2_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.

Pages