Problem (bigggg problem)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Problem (bigggg problem)
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #0
Hey, I ordered Geneforge(CD)about the last week of september(sorry I cant be more specific) and it still hasnt arrived. I live in Northern Ireland and unless i made a mistake entering my details I cant see why it hasnt arrived yet. I wanted to make sure before I dropped a complaint in so is there reason to believe i should wait? I'd really appreciate the help IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Problem (bigggg problem)_files/confused.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Problem (bigggg problem)_files/frown.gif)

--------------------
I r happiness!
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
Either the it got lost in the mail, Jeff screwed up, or you screwed up. Just email him and ask why it hasn't arrived yet. He usually replies to emails.

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #2
Thats the answer i wanted to hear
well i actually wanted to hear
"Your game will arrive tomorrow complete with a large sum of money please do not kill us o master and lord"
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Problem (bigggg problem)_files/tongue.gif) well you get the idea cheers anyway

--------------------
I r happiness!
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #3
I suspect Jeff was a bit preoccupied by getting BoA and the PC version of GF2 out. A reminder would do no harm, as he's scrupulously honest in my experience, and certainly wouldn't deliberately fail to supply you with something you ordered.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #4
Pity he doesn't give free gifts for all the lost games. We'd all be getting free gifts all the time and he'd have cancelled the service long ago... IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Problem (bigggg problem)_files/wink.gif)

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #5
Thanks I'm alot more confident I'll get the game now IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Problem (bigggg problem)_files/eek.gif) ah well...

--------------------
I r happiness!