Everything I ever needed to know about life...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Everything I ever needed to know about life...
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #25
I currently have NHL 2003, Commandos II, Empire Earth, Splinter Cell, Jedi Outcast, Dungeon Siege, Neverwinter Nights and some small games on my hard disk. Rest lie in their CD-boxes.

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #26
Empire Earth wouldnt work on my comp (dunno why i passed the min specs np) its kicking about somewhere.
My comp was down so its mainly empty of games but im slowly but surely filling it up with demos Yay infest it with viruses! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/frown.gif)

--------------------
I r happiness!
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #27
I'll ship you cracked copies of all SW games..</whisper>

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #28
At the minute...Leylines and Impossible Creatures.

And Warrior Kings, although I've almost given up on that. It's possibly one of the best designed and worst programmed games I've ever played, which is exceedingly irritating...the design is good enough to keep me wanting to play, but the gameplay is so bad that I keep giving up...

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #29
Leylines? Havent heard of that. I'm thinking of starting Freelancer again, as I said when me comp went down so did all my saved games IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/frown.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/eek.gif)
so i'll be back at square one if i try that IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/rolleyes.gif)
I'm also playing Dungeon Keeper IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/biggrin.gif) classic and I'm looking for a good RPG I was counting on GF arriving before this. So should I replay Fallout/2?

--------------------
I r happiness!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #30
Sure. Or you could download Leylines. Or, as I said elsewhere, try other Spiderweb demos.

—Alorael, who has been playing a bit with A3 (and dying with a singleton). He has also fallen back on the old staple of Angband.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #31
Coooo i'll download that then

--------------------
I r happiness!
Warrior
Member # 2978
Profile #32
Most of the games I have on my 'puter now are small, old games that I managed to rescue from my last harddrive's meltdown.

One Must Fall 2097. My brother keeps telling me Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast is the best fighting game ever. That's just because he hasn't played OMF. And I think it's freeware nowadays.

MadTV. Man, this is a gem, you run a TV-station, buy films, get advertising deals, select news, produce your own shows and so on. Unfortunately it's prone to frequent crashes.

7 Games about Commander Keen, I haven't played them in ages. I was so hooked on Keen 1 back in, hmm, was it third grade?

Sherlock. Computerized version of the old classic: "If the German guy smokes Camel Light and lives in a blue house, then who owns the fish?" IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/biggrin.gif) Lurve it.

Savage Empire. Take the Ultima 6 Engine and characters and throw them into a prehistoric valley full of savage tribes and dinosaurs. Voilá, the most charming Ultima game ever.

Arcanum. The only big game I've reinstalled after the meltdown. Get it if you don't have it.

--------------------
Contradictions get me everything I want.
Love is all. Love is Evil.
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #33
Commander keen roolz! If i could be bothered to track him down I'd probably still playing it. As for Arcanum i'm looking for it but cant find it anywhere. None of the shopping sites have, all my local shops dont have it and cant order one, cant find to download anywhere. I'm thinkin gof Ebay but it'll probably be in high demand and i dont have that much cash to spend on it IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/frown.gif)

--------------------
I r happiness!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #34
Yay for Commander Keen! I love that old Jump'n'Run stuff. Sadly, I seem to have lost it and also it doesn't work on NT.

I currently play mainly a MORPG (that's how you call them isn't it?) called Well of Souls, and a small ASCII rogue-like named Ancient Domains of Mystery (ADOM).

I also like to play Settlers IV, but I've mislaid the CD currently, and besides the router doesn't allow me to play multi-player. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/frown.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Apprentice
Member # 3558
Profile #35
MMPORG IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/tongue.gif)
I'm all over at the min (My comp was down) so i dunno what to play think i might get embroiled in an RTS. Got Rise Of Nations a while ago and havent had much time to play it. Absouloutely great and adds some great new things to the genre.

--------------------
I r happiness!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #36
You can add the 'massive' at the front if you like (that's the first M), but there's no P after the M (Multiplayer --> M, not MP). And it's definitely RPG. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Everything I ever needed to know about life__ (2)_files/tongue.gif) [/pointless ramble]

[ Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:57: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.

Pages