ASTRONOMY UPDATE: Mars

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: ASTRONOMY UPDATE: Mars
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #50
It wasn't the drugs that killed him. It was more embarassing than that re. his rock star image, though appropriate to his deeply narcissistic personality. Let's just say that all those poor Japanese folk wouldn't have liked the splashing... IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards ASTRONOMY UPDATE Mars (3)_files/wink.gif)
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #51
Did he have a wank in there or what? But how could that have killed him? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards ASTRONOMY UPDATE Mars (3)_files/confused.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #52
Like this.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #53
But that's just... crazy! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards ASTRONOMY UPDATE Mars (3)_files/eek.gif)

IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards ASTRONOMY UPDATE Mars (3)_files/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------
---
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #54
Somehow, someway, I don't think I want to know what you are talking about. It sounds gruesome and gross, which is normally ok for me in horror movies. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards ASTRONOMY UPDATE Mars (3)_files/biggrin.gif)

Wasn't there something like that in one of the first episodes of "Queer As Folk"?

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 05:32: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #55
Jim Morrison died of a heart attack caused by years of taking many drugs. He just happend to be in the tub when his heart let go because of taking too many drugs. I had no idea he was in Japan though, that couldn't have gone over too well with the fellow bathers. It could have been worse though, Elves died on the toilet, then he fell of the toilet after he died. I think his maid found him lieing on the bathroom floor near the toilet.

--------------------
"I am young, I am twenty years old:yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow." All QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #56
Elves? You mean Elvis? Or do you mean those pretty, pointy-eared, long-lived fellows? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards ASTRONOMY UPDATE Mars (3)_files/tongue.gif)

Morrison was afaik never in japan, it was just suggested what *would* have happened if it'd happened in Japan. While it still baffles me what would have been especially unacceptable to fellow bathers if a guy had a heart attack and died in the tub...

I'd have been sure that if Morrison died from the above-mentioned practice (ie hanging himself while masturbating), this would have been *definitely* unacceptable. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards ASTRONOMY UPDATE Mars (3)_files/tongue.gif)

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 15:03: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
---
---
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #57
Hmm, Brian Johnes the founder of the Rolling Stones was found dead in a swimming pool, his death was very mysterious. It still hasn't been determined of who really killed John F and Robert F Kennedy. Freddy Prnce shot himself, Kurt Cobane took a ounce of crack which in itself was fatal and shot himself. Chris Farley had a heartattack and was with a prostitute when he died, Heartman was shot by his wife. and Marilyn Monrole supposedly over dosed, her death to this day remains a mystery.

--------------------
"I am young, I am twenty years old:yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow." All QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.

Pages