[b]RGF Roleplaying Games Forums[/b]

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: [b]RGF Roleplaying Games Forums[/b]
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #25
PLEASE listen to Wise Man and keep your trap shut! You two spam like there is no tomorrow! And I have had too much coffee and like to yell!

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
BANNED
Member # 3321
Profile #26
OM isn't spaming and i just like to post and you are taking any chance you can get to say we are spaming so leave us alone.

[ Sunday, August 10, 2003 07:43: Message edited by: Somebody ]

--------------------
I am gone now but i will create another account and name it Order Mage and be a good member for ever and ever.Please forgive my ingnorance and stupidity.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #27
Somebody, Arctic was trying to do you a favour and OM, don't get yourself into unnessary trouble. What for.

--------------------
Polaris
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #28
I won't don't worry and thanks arctic and i will pm Somebody about spaming.

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #29
Hmm, one cant blame a fellow for trying... sorry to cause trouble, but Desperance is hideous...

--------------------
"What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" - Bridgekeeper, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

JOIN IN THE SHOUT AND SHOW YOUR ALIGNMENT BY ADDING THIS TO YOUR SIG. WE WANT MISC! WE WANT MISC-- Realises the dream will never be...
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #30
Well, Polaris could use a few more people... we do feature a Misc that is free of dirty websites.

[ Wednesday, August 13, 2003 17:10: Message edited by: Sir Motrax of College Applications ]

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00

Pages