OBoE and helping out?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: OBoE and helping out?
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #0
Hey, folks. It's been a while, but a little while ago Stareye told me that JV open-sourced Blades of Exile. So I thought I'd wander on by and see what help I could offer.

From reading the forums, it seems like Khoth has become the de facto maintainer of the Mac side of things. Who's in charge of the PC side of things? (Or has a reasonably up-patched trunk going somewhere.) Is there a CVS repository somewhere? Or an IRC channel on Freenode or somewhere?

Trying to get up to speed here as fast as I can in order to be productive. Lay it on me.

-Ed
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
This seemed to be the most significant thread discussing the Windows version. General discussion of what to do with the source happened a lot here.

EDIT: To anyone who's wondering, despite the signature, no, that's not the member commonly known as "Ed." 'Round these parts, he's called "Arenax."

[ Monday, August 20, 2007 19:53: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #2
Well, who is the member commonly known as Ed?

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

The Mystic: "Vista is a rather funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #3
Not me. I'm a fairly-infrequent passer-by and I've been playing Spiderweb games since I downloaded the Exile I demo on AOL in--must have been 1995. I disappear fairly regularly.

I'm also an open-source developer; currently I'm writing a package manager system as part of the Google Summer of Code. Stareye told me a while back that JV released the code--I've just had too much on my plate to amble on over here yet.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by frain200:

Well, who is the member commonly known as Ed?
One of the most insane trolls we've ever seen. Not the same guy.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00