Mage and Priest Spell Nodes

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mage and Priest Spell Nodes
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #0
I just made a few changes to the Give Mage Spell and Give Priest Spell nodes. All of the modifications were to specials.c. The changes are as follows:

1) It is now possible to access the level 1-3 spells. The index for these is 100 + spell number.
2) It is now possible to take away spells. If the extra1a field is <= 0, the spell is given, if it is >= 1, takes it away.

Comments?

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Groovy.

By the way, I'd be careful about taking away low-level spells. I've had a couple of reports of parties in Roots spontaneously getting all their level 1-3 spells back in the middle of the scenario.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
UBB is being funny again: my last reply didn't show up, so I'm double-posting in the hope it does so. Apologies.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8990
Profile #3
Ah, great news, I was just about to ask if this could be made... just the numbers could be better, can't they be changed from the beginning, so the Level 1 Spells begin at 0?

Good work guys, this lets the Exile Trilogy-Feeling come up again... (Getting the complicated Ritual Spell from the beginning is boring, the way how you get it in E3 is much better!)
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
It could, but it would be impossible to preserve backward compatability in that case.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00