Falling Stars

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Falling Stars
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #0
Where can I find a good walkthrough for Falling Stars? The one on Alcritas' site isn't that great-- and is rather vague.

Specifically what I need to know is: Where do I plant Gesmal's Fangs? Vayla told me to plant it in fertile ground in the basin-- but I don't know where the basin is, nor what ground is fertile.

Second: I've searched all over in the wyvern dungeon, but can't find the amber heart. I've used magic map, and am fairly sure there's nothing I've missed. What gives?

Third, and more importantly-- what do I do after I've completed the General's missions? Apparently I'm supposed to do a mission for Anthalon, but I don't know where he is.

If anybody can direct me to a guide, or answer those questions off the top of their head, I'd be very grateful.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #1
I say why bother, it may of had a good rating, but i found it too confusing, and kinda boring, it didn't grab my attention at all

--------------------
Don't be a noob, PLAY RUNESCAPE
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #2
You need to get your head checked.

Edit: And more importantly, I don't need help here anymore. I found a few of the answers myself, and got a few more via instant message.

[ Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:57: Message edited by: Lazarus: ]

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Warrior
Member # 7171
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Small Fry:

I say why bother, it may of had a good rating, but i found it too confusing, and kinda boring, it didn't grab my attention at all
Your taste in RPGs does not indicate you are capable of judging Alcritas's scenarios.
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #4
i'm not judging him or putting him down, just my stupid opinion. Lots of people like it i know, i won't question their opinion, but we all think differently.

--------------------
Don't be a noob, PLAY RUNESCAPE