TFS Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: TFS Help
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #0
As promised I'm home in time to play The Final Spire. Unfortunately I'm stuck, and the contest deadline is breathing down my neck.

What do you do when you're trapped in the crystal? It says "If only you have a diamond..." Well I don't, and I have no idea what the hell to do. Help please.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #1
There's a diamond on the sword hilt. Look at or walk into the sword when it's laying on the ground on the crystal. I think there's a timed node for it so you might have to walk around a bit first.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #2
That did the trick. Thanks.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
OK new problem. I have the two medallion halves, the chain, the purple berries, and the potion. However, I don't have any ember flowers. Where was I supposed to find them? (And anticipating future problems: I repair it using the cauldron upstairs, right?)

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #4
First off, yes, you use the cauldron.

Second, they're past a barrier on the second floor, in a locked chest. I sure hope you've got emeralds left..

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #5
Woohoo! I m teh winer!!

Now I just have to decide where it fits into my rankings. I'm feeling a little conflicted.

--------------------