Cheater's Paradise

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cheater's Paradise
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #0
Once upon a time, I uploaded a utility scenario called 'Cheater's Paradise' to the Internet. Little did I realize the zip file was completely corrupt, and the scenario file itself was little more than an unfinished, loose-endful pile of binary poo. So today, a year after having received the last complaint via e-mail about the thing, I finally tracked down a working copy, ironed out some bugs, and zipped it up again. It's now avaliable for download at this obscenely long link. To spell that link out, it's:

http:/ /amber.sharebigfile.com/getfile.php?id=F00976FA&access_key=YzQyODBlZjcxNzZhY2UzYjg5MTVjZTc4ZDg5NWNiZmZiMTIwMzcyMjEzMzA4OGY3NWM2NzM4YTYzOTQ1OGNkMDMw&captcha=343033

If anyone's interested, feel free to download it, or add it to the scenario databases. Some people have already been informed. Thank you!

[ Saturday, December 30, 2006 14:32: Message edited by: Robinator is a Beefcake ]

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #1
All things 'new' are welcome, even if it's a case of "All things old are new again".
mille grazi
me
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #2
The new one is up at Truesite.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley