Scenarios

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Scenarios
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #0
Hey, I just remembered this nice ol' game and started to wonder:
Does anyone know if there were any more scenarios of the series by alcritas after tomorrow?
Coz i remembered just how much i liked the story ...

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Tomorrow is the last one Alcritas has made, and probably the last one he'll ever make.

However, last we heard from him, he was writing a novel based on the same plot as his scenarios. I'm not sure of its current status.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #2
It's not related to 'the Arc', but he did a Scenario with a twist on a murder mystery.
The name of the Scenario is, "Kallaskagathos".
It's written so there are 16 possible solutions, following the same story line. (They can be 'random', or 'choice'.)
Again, although it has nothing to do with 'the Arc', it is by the same Author, which may be of some importance to you, in that the same mind created it.
me ;)
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Of course, that scenario is not by any stretch of the imagination more recent than Tomorrow.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00