The death of BoE forum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The death of BoE forum
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #25
BOE Super Editor, anyone?

I've come to the conclusion: Why delete unpopular boards? I see them now as like a poor tavern in a big city. You can have a lot of fun on the less popular forums, and get away with more things. They're so much better than General.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #26
speaking of purchasing BoE is it still 30$? I remember the demo was one of the first games i played when i came 2 US along with duke nuke em 3D....man that was one hell of a start
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by rantalot:

speaking of purchasing BoE is it still 30$? I remember the demo was one of the first games i played when i came 2 US along with duke nuke em 3D....man that was one hell of a start
BoE price was recently decreased to 15$ (at least according to online Order Form). Considering the number and quality of scenarios available, that's a very good price.

Talking about price cuts, Exile Trilogy CD was finally reduced to 25$. Not sure if anybody is still buying Exiles, but at least they are now much cheaper than Avernums.

[ Tuesday, March 28, 2006 08:10: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.

Pages