Some fortification in VoDT.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Some fortification in VoDT.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #0
I found some fortification straight south of the west-most town in VoDT. It was filled with brigands and archers and there was some red mage too. How do I get inside the fortification? I found some black hole in the ground to... can I traverse it in some way?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
Yes. There are secret passages which allow you toenter the Bandit Base. Watch out though, there are hidden booby traps everywhere, whiuch if you set off...

Well, you kinda get the picture. Use your scrying spell (forgotten what it's called), and go through the passages.

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #2
I found the secret passage after a lot of click and try on every single wall I could reach. Thanks for warning me about the traps, I have not seen any but I will keep my eyes open.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by The Archmagi:

Watch out though, there are hidden booby traps everywhere, whiuch if you set off...

- Archmagi Micael

I don't recall any traps. Well, there might have been some on the treasure chests which might exist if I'm remembering correctly, but that's it.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #4
I found the trap. It was not dangerous at all. It just puts a large avernum stalactite that blocks you from walking back into the infestation (Located in the southwest corner.).
BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Formerly I:

[QUOTE]Originally written by The Archmagi:
[qb]Watch out though, ...

"What's in your wallet?"
"My money, you goddamn freak! Stop asking me!"

As funny as your sig is, swearing is out on this forum. Please change it. guldarn, gosh darn, stupid, etc. are some alternatives.

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #6
Good catch SM, I've stopped paying attention to the minor occurances of foul language in society today. I was curious though and did some research. It turns out that the first 'primetime' use of the offending word was in 1988 on LA Law. The root of the offending word was first heard in 1950 on a live show hosted by Arthur Godfrey.
It was a popular word on television until 1997, when stronger foul language displaced it.
While excising foul language from our lives might be impossible, the least we can hope for is some escape from the desensitizing effects. Keep it clean! :D

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #7
I found that sig rather funny. But yeah, I think you should substitute a different word. Or just take that word out altogether.

--------------------
-ben4808
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #8
Okay, well, I updated my signature, but 'twould appear that it doesn't update all my signatures attached to my posts, only the ones posted after the change.

EDIT: Okay, maybe it only takes effect after I post.

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 20:14: Message edited by: Formerly I ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #9
Thanks, Formerly I! I'll up your Karma.

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Eagle, the author soul:

I found the trap. It was not dangerous at all. It just puts a large avernum stalactite that blocks you from walking back into the infestation (Located in the southwest corner.).
And then it does something painful to you if you step in the wrong direction. Can't remember what though!

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)