Part of a New Scenario

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Part of a New Scenario
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #0
I just want to check i'm doing stuff right it's only part of the first town and there's only one person who speaks it's got custom graphics if you want to test it post here with your email i don't have the registered version yet so i can't test it

--------------------
Welcome To The Darkslide
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #1
I think you just need to break down and pay Jeff $30. You want to really use the game give credit where it's due and pay the man who made it.

imho of course.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #2
I guarantee you there will be hundreds of bugs, and no one will be interested in doing your work for you. Beta testers are there to give design advice and pick up obscure bugs. It's your job to take care of the many obvious ones.

Pay the cash. It's very, very worth it.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #3
Just buy the game. And if you've already got BoA it'll be a lot cheaper.

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #4
did any one notice the yet part i am going to get it but at the moment i'm just saving up for it 'cos i'm going to get e3 registered as well so i'm just getting the money together

--------------------
Welcome To The Darkslide
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
Well, you may want to wait until you get it to test your scenario, and in the meantime, finish the rest of your town so you can test it all at once. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808