Doom Moon

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Doom Moon
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #0
Not much has been happening in the BOE site, so I thought I would start a poll. Comment back to please.

Which did you like better, the first or the second one.

And if you have only played one, you can still vote.

[ Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:47: Message edited by: Italianhitman ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 13 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=HNyiIljOddyD"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=HNyiIljOddyD"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #1
Seeing as I never played either, I couldn't tell you. I imagine DM2 will win out, however.

--------------------
-ben4808
Apprentice
Member # 5498
Profile #2
1, while 2 was more fun the first time 'round, and more challenging, the third and fourth times through, DMII seemed to have almost no plot. Sideplots, yes, but no real plot other than "Kill the big evil thing" and then the ending really bothered me! I was angry for weeks at that ending!
DM, on the otherhand, actually made me think several times, and caused me to scratch my head a few times. Plus, I gain great satisfaction from completing DM with a 1pc party. You simply cannot do that in DMII

--------------------
He who giggles for joy everytime he hears the talking skulls voice.
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #3
Somehow I like the first one for no reason.....

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #4
I like DMII more, but I never got past the inteligence test. I couldn't find the way through that stupid wall after the porticulles.
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #5
Never mind I like DMII now, since I just beat it now........

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.