Doom Moon II

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Doom Moon II
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #0
Hey, I'm stuck in the Tomb of (the dead guy) Sac-something. Anyhow, I can't find the ritual, I read a walkthrough, that said I must go to Latrop, but that could be a problem b/c I can't find Latrop. Any help would be nice. Then, I decided to go to the slith castle, I can't open those doors, the portcullis things. HINTS please, if at all possible for the slith castle. :cool:
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #1
You'll get the ritual for the Tomb of San-Racku only after defeating the three plag... er, menaces.
As for the Slith Castle, what portculli are you facing now) Did you enter the castle via Section 4 (S4), using a Slith Key? Also, the walkthrough uses the town names, are you sure you're at the 'Castle' and not the 'Fortress'?.
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #2
dead sure, i'm at the castle, b/c of the many levels and stuff, and i came in using the key, and i went both ways and got stuck.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
Is this the place where you do the rug dance?

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #4
yea, i read something about that i'll try to figure it out, its kinda confusing though. I'll ask later if i can't figure it out.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #5
I think that's what you need to do to open the gates.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #6
well i've gotten that water breathing spell, but i can't get in the other room, i'm not to sure how to do that dance. I'm open for any hints answers or w/e.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
Have you found the instructions for the rug dance? The north rug is 90, and going clockwise from there, I believe the other rugs are 60, 45, 30 and 0. Step on the rugs in the order in which their numbers appear in the instructions.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #8
OH!!! Thank you sooo much, I did read the directions but didn't understand them. But thanks anyhow everyone that helped me.
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #9
I have another question, I'm in Latrop now,(woohoo!!!) but i'm stuck in the library, how do i open the bookcases to find another white dot?