Question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #0
I have a question about stealing things. I want to make a small room with things you can steal, however, there is nobody in the room, so you can steal it without the town getting mad at you. How do I do this? I thought about putting in invisible monster in the walls, but it won't stay there, it just wanders off. And I don't have anough room in the room to put a monster and put barriers around it. How do I fix this problem? Without setting a trap?

Can anyone give information about stealing in general?

[ Friday, December 10, 2004 09:47: Message edited by: Wham Bam Shizam v 2.0 ]

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
Try putting a window in with a couple of guards outside.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #2
When you edit the invisible monster you should be able to check a box that keeps it from wandering.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
Or even better, put it in a place where it can't escape- that is, where it is surrounded on all sides by terrains it cannot move into.
(This works well for areas with tables/chests against a wall, as well as something past the wall it sits in.)

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00