downlaoding scenarios

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: downlaoding scenarios
Apprentice
Member # 4677
Profile #0
Everytime I try to download a scemario for BoE it won't download or do anything and it isn't on my computer when I check. Also, how do I transfer a scenario I'm creating from my demo file to my oficial game?
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Could you be a little more specific of what happens when you try to download scenarios? It's hard to help out with this unless you are very specific. Be sure to tell us what platform you are on and what browser you are using.

Once you have the actual game, just move the .exs and graphics file (.meg or .bmp) to the corresponding folder in the game.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4677
Profile #2
When I click it so it will download nothing happens. It sends me to a page that says page cannot be displayed. I'm on a Windows XP Proffesional using AOL for internet.
Warrior
Member # 4987
Profile Homepage #3
AOL is your problem, if you have internet explorer or such, trying using them. A different web browser should solve the downloading problem.
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #4
aol anti-on-line

--------------------
Welcome To The Darkslide