Discovered a Bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Discovered a Bug
Apprentice
Member # 13350
Profile #0
I found a bug near the end of Nethergate.

I am playing as the Celts, and I have finally tracked down the commander (Vivius?) in the secret garden. The showdown proceeds as normal, and then he uses an invulnerability potion (a silly choice to give him one, in my opinion). I get bored waiting for it to wear off and so I cast simulacrum on him.

The copy of Vivius starts attacking me, so I hit it back. Immediately, I get a message saying that Sylak was sad I had to go bad, and I take too long, so the Romans ruin everything, yadayada, game over.

It wasn't too inconvenient – all I had to do was load my save and restart the battle – but it was a bug nonetheless.

--------------------
~Demon
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Similacrums of certain creatures attack you unless you charm them. Raven's summoned guardians are another case.

You are supposed to wait for the invulnerability to drop and avoid taking damage in the mean time.
Apprentice
Member # 13350
Profile #2
Well I know all that, I'm saying the bug was that I got a game over message for attacking a hostile creature (his simulacrum).

I copied him originally so I would have something to do while I waited for the invulnerability to wear off.

--------------------
~Demon