Two Questions: Possible bug...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Two Questions: Possible bug...
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #0
Okay, so I'm playing N:R properly for the first time, and I've noticed two things.

Firstly, if I'm hit for an amount of damage that'll take me to below zero health, I die. I've checked the docs, and it says I should be placed on zero health. This is sorta annoying, since the I can't use the "put-my-biggest-man-in-the-way-of-the-nasty-fomarian" tactic. I'm wasting shed-loads of SP on healing too. Is this a deliberate thing, or is Nethergate broke??

Secondly, and this is just a question - I don't want to know where they are - but the Sylak key's aren't in the same places as the original, right?

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - bigger than Jesus?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
The docs are wrong about health, and I believe the keys are all where they were before.

—Alorael, who certainly can't remember finding any keys in surprising places, keys missing from where they should be, or obviously changed key numbers.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00