Key V

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Key V
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #0
According to the strategy guide item list, Key V is obtained by returning the Selkie pelts to Selkiehome, but when I did that as a Celt, I didn't get the key...just some mumbling about an opened bridge somewhere that I could never find.

Now as a Roman I can't do the quest that nets me easy access to the underside of Hagfen so how am I supposed to get Key V? I want to do the quest for the Hag's but if I do that I can't return the Selkie Pelts.

So, is there another way to get it, and failing that, where is this bridge that is talked about?

--------------------
Well that signature was out of date, since I've not been here in forever.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #1
It's not a bridge. It's an opened up wall granting you access to a chamber immediately to the east of where you are talking with the Selkie chief. Check the bodies which were closed up in there and you will find what you are looking for.

-S-

P.S. Doing the quest for the Selkies is the only way to get Key V in the game, no matter which side you are playing. There is nothing stopping you from doing the Selkie quest first, then doing the Hags' quest immediately or any time afterward. Have the best of both worlds. If you like efficiency, do it all on the same visit...in the correct sequence.

[ Sunday, September 02, 2007 18:32: Message edited by: Synergy ]

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Apprentice
Member # 7802
Profile #2
If I remember correctly its more like a wall not being there that was there before, memory is putting it as somewhere upwards and to the right of the chief's audience room. The key is on one of the dead bodies they keep around as storage for honored guests to loot.
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #3
Oh, okay then. Thank you.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
There's more than one way to skin a Selkie. There is a very different way to get into that treasure room. Have you explored the whole dungeon?

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #5
Oh, yes, of course...I forgot about that.

And now I have them. Thanks again.

--------------------