Colour me confused about the whole registration thing . . . .

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Colour me confused about the whole registration thing . . . .
Warrior
Member # 497
Profile #0
When I originally ordered the Exile series, I got it on the special trilogy CD. When Avernum was released, it, like Nethergate: Resurrection, had a special discount price for those who had registered the original Exile . . . but that discount did not apply to those who had bought Exile on the special CD, since the CD, at forty-five dollars, was already significantly discounted from the seventy-five dollars it would cost to register each Exile game individually--and that doesn't count the character editor, which cost extra back then but was included on the CD.

So, more recently, I got the original Nethergate fully registered on the promotional CD which cost fifteen dollars, and I'm not sure that the discounted twelve-dollar upgrade price applies to me. Frankly, I enjoy Jeff's games enough that I will be buying the new version at whatever price, but it would be nice to know for certain before I cut the cheque.

[ Monday, August 20, 2007 10:41: Message edited by: Tom ]

--------------------
Evil comes in many forms. I am but one of them.
Posts: 116 | Registered: Monday, January 7 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
You should probably email Jeff and ask him. His address is spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RP • Summaries • OoC • Roster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Posts: 1556 | Registered: Sunday, November 20 2005 08:00
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
"So, more recently, I got the original Nethergate fully registered on the promotional CD which cost fifteen dollars, and I'm not sure that the discounted twelve-dollar upgrade price applies to me. Frankly, I enjoy Jeff's games enough that I will be buying the new version at whatever price, but it would be nice to know for certain before I cut the cheque."

The $12 upgrade price applies to everyone who registered Nethergate, no matter how much they originally paid to register it. So you're in good shape. :-)

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Posts: 960 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00