Colour me confused about the whole registration thing . . . .

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Colour me confused about the whole registration thing . . . .
Warrior
Member # 497
Profile #0
When I originally ordered the Exile series, I got it on the special trilogy CD. When Avernum was released, it, like Nethergate: Resurrection, had a special discount price for those who had registered the original Exile . . . but that discount did not apply to those who had bought Exile on the special CD, since the CD, at forty-five dollars, was already significantly discounted from the seventy-five dollars it would cost to register each Exile game individually--and that doesn't count the character editor, which cost extra back then but was included on the CD.

So, more recently, I got the original Nethergate fully registered on the promotional CD which cost fifteen dollars, and I'm not sure that the discounted twelve-dollar upgrade price applies to me. Frankly, I enjoy Jeff's games enough that I will be buying the new version at whatever price, but it would be nice to know for certain before I cut the cheque.

[ Monday, August 20, 2007 10:41: Message edited by: Tom ]

--------------------
Evil comes in many forms. I am but one of them.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
You should probably email Jeff and ask him. His address is spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
"So, more recently, I got the original Nethergate fully registered on the promotional CD which cost fifteen dollars, and I'm not sure that the discounted twelve-dollar upgrade price applies to me. Frankly, I enjoy Jeff's games enough that I will be buying the new version at whatever price, but it would be nice to know for certain before I cut the cheque."

The $12 upgrade price applies to everyone who registered Nethergate, no matter how much they originally paid to register it. So you're in good shape. :-)

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com