Typo under Temple of Brigantia

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Typo under Temple of Brigantia
Apprentice
Member # 6954
Profile #0
Oh Jeff, what have you done

IMAGE(http://i11.tinypic.com/5zqe1he.png)
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #1
IMAGE(http://www.gerrywiggins.com/images/WigCDs/Relax.jpg)

It's a Typo. . .

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #2
In BoA, you're able to use a predefined dialog box for portals. Methinks this wasn't changed, and the Mac testers didn't pick up on it.

--------------------
The one charm of marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties.
- Oscar Wilde
Warrior
Member # 246
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

Methinks this wasn't changed, and the Mac testers didn't pick up on it.
And who would? I only briefly glance over portal dialogs - if they're short they aren't important enough to read closely. I just enter or ignore.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
Well, if you consider other early Celtic lore, you have Merlin, a wizard, so wizards in ancient Britain is hardly an inappropriate concept, even if you don't have wizards, per se, by name anyway, in the game.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

In BoA, you're able to use a predefined dialog box for portals. Methinks this wasn't changed, and the Mac testers didn't pick up on it.
So it's all the Mac testers' fault, eh? The Windows tester weren't supposed to notice it? :P

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #6
They're not expected to.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6954
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

Well, if you consider other early Celtic lore, you have Merlin, a wizard, so wizards in ancient Britain is hardly an inappropriate concept, even if you don't have wizards, per se, by name anyway, in the game.

-S-

I thought about that possibility before I posted, BUUUTTT I am reasonably sure it's a misplaced string from Avernum

Obviously not a big deal either way though lol

(d-didn't the arthurian legends take place well after the roman occupation?)
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #8
By Tyran:
quote:
So it's all the Mac testers' fault, eh? The Windows testers weren't supposed to notice it?
My reports shortened drastically once I realized that the only problems I brought up that Jeff acknowledged were widescreen rendering bugs. Apparently if the occasional punctuation slip-up and missing outdoor walls aren't caught by the Mac beta-testers, it's too late.

--------------------
He knew the precise psychological moment when to say nothing.
- Oscar Wilde
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #9
One windows tester did notice it, and submitted a suggested revision, "Being of higher power" or something similar (email has since been lost), but to no avail. Oh well, it's not that huge. Like Dintiridan said, it's the big stuff that gets taken care of mostly.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00