Crypt Under Galag-Trav

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Crypt Under Galag-Trav
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #0
In the general SW area, there is a secret crypt area with some barriers which I dispelled, the tables with skulls and bones, plus the central area with an encounter that drains experience that I can't get past. This is my second time playing through as Celts. I never figured out if you can get in there. Or is it just another teaser area for Celts? I remember, as Romans, you could get through with no encounter, but there was nothing there.

All help, as usual, is appreciated.

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!

The Mystic: "Vista is a rather funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
It's a Roman only area to get to the northern crypt. There's still some nice treasure behind the southern barriers.
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #2
How sad. I got the southern treasure. Ah well. I've always had a strange love of teaser areas. They give a nice, mysterious atmosphere to the game. Thanks for the help.

[ Tuesday, July 03, 2007 15:46: Message edited by: A Sunburned Fractal ]

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!

The Mystic: "Vista is a rather funky and finicky OS to begin with."