Killing Gwyar (or whatever the lead crone in hagfen is named)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Killing Gwyar (or whatever the lead crone in hagfen is named)
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #0
Since I am playing Celts and I already did the Selkie pelts, I decided to go back with Key V to open some boxes and kill the witches. Gwyar dropped yet another undiscovered Archdruid's Robe! I want to keep it, but I need to know if killing the people in Hagfen marks you as a murderer because I still want full access to everything and no hostilites. Keep in mind that I haven't even done Goagh-Nar yet because I wanted all the Sylak keys first.

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!

The Mystic: "Vista is a rather funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
The Celts can do two quests for the Hagfen witches. They are killing rhe Selkie king and retrieving a skull from the bottommost level of the Goblin Pits. Each gives you a key for under Hagfen. The next version of Nethergate: Resurrection will finally identify the "?" that Gwyar drops with the Archdruid Robe.

Killing Gwyar marks you only as a criminal and not a murderer so there are no consequences outside of making Hagfen hostile.