Curse of the Crones

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Curse of the Crones
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #0
How do I remove the curse? The Bazaar attacks me on the spot, because I've killed someone earlier, maybe Poz. Any way I need to remove the curse, because people wont talk to me or join my party.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #1
If you have been marked as a murderer, you can't remove the curse.

You could cheat to remove the mark and then remove the curse normally, however. The curse is, as far as I've seen, hardcoded, so you can't remove it with the editor.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #2
How would I cheat?

BTW that really sucks! The people in Nethergate wont even talk to me, lol.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Jeff supposedly made changes to the game so you can complete the game while cursed. It will be harder since several places are now hostile or blocked to you. You can always sell stuff in Vanarium and the main quests will be available.

You need to use the character editor to go to advance features. The get stuff done flag option needs first 139 and then 3 to be changed for murder. Be sure to save your game and try this with a duplicate file under a different name.