Same Character Portraits?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Same Character Portraits?
Apprentice
Member # 8898
Profile #0
Hey, all! I just downloaded the demo of Nethergate: Ressurection, and I had a question. No matter how I form my party, and what "head portraits" I choose for them, their character portraits, where you can put on their armor and such, all look the same. If I am the celts, they are a burly guy with blond hair and no shirt. If Roman, they are all a armored guy with a huge spear. Has any one else had this problem? How do I fix it? Or is part of the magic of the land the cloning of any one who sets foot on the isle? =) Thanks!
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #1
Conform and look like everyone else or else!

To change the portraits you must first find the scroll of indeterminable gender change, which can be had by trading the girdle of herniated rupture to the constipated femorian. Then you must find the Sylak skull...

Oh wait... What am I doing... Go buy the hint book you lazy git.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
That was helpful!

During party creation, click on any of the pictures to change them. After your party is made, click the Use Ability button (or press U) and select one of the two options to change your pictures.

—Alorael, who is in fact pretty sure that the hintbook doesn't cover aesthetics.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Pseudomen:

That was helpful!

During party creation, click on any of the pictures to change them. After your party is made, click the Use Ability button (or press U) and select one of the two options to change your pictures.

—Alorael, who is in fact pretty sure that the hintbook doesn't cover aesthetics.

He's talking about the paper doll you drop items on to equip stuff.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
Don't taunt the poor newb. He just wants a question answered. That picture cannot be changed. All Celts have the same picture and all Romans have the same. It hearkens back to the days of original Nethergate, although the pictures were different from the ones they have now.

[ Tuesday, June 05, 2007 13:51: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 8898
Profile #5
Ah, thanks! Its a feature. Heh, I guess cloning it is, and I will stay away from having any female characters. ;)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
In other news, I'm illiterate. Carry on.

—Alorael, who still can't figure out the hintbook. But he's already sufficiently demonstrated his lack of cogitation today.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00