SYNERGY LIST?Nethergate: Resurrection Items

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: SYNERGY LIST?Nethergate: Resurrection Items
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #25
I've noticed that Sylak's Amazing Bricks multiply over time just to wear you down.

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #26
[bump]

Sorry for the double post, but my above edit is a very worthwhile investment available so early in the game!

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!

The Mystic: "Vista is a rather funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Apprentice
Member # 8232
Profile #27
You're missing the scroll of Withering (I think there's a couple others with it) in the Vale of the Sould in a secret room. I'm not sure what (if anything) it does - when I used it my stats stayed the same.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #28
Withering and potion of loss are a few of the cursed items held over from the original game. It's supposed to have a negative effect I think to stats or experience.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #29
Fractal — you're right, I must have missed finding that hidden cubicle. I remember the room behind the barrier with the Wind Warrior. I remember being disappointed there was nothing worth the bother behind it. Somehow I missed the secret area.

Thanks for the addition.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt

Pages