Curse of the Faeries

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Curse of the Faeries
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
Does anyone know if there is some way to get the curse lifted if the faerie bazaar is mad at you? I tried using the character editor to reset hostile towns, but every time I go into the bazaar, they say that I'm a killer and go after me. Is there still a way to get the curse lifted?

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I don't think so. This is one of those "Don't do that" situations -- you were given fair warning, after all. Next time don't kill people in the Faerie Bazaar.

[ Monday, November 21, 2005 03:23: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
I didn't kill anyone in the farie bazaar. They attacked me on site the first time I went there. They said I had the killer's mark on my head or something. I think it's because I killed this one merchant.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
You also get documented warning that killing people outside is a bad idea. The lesson is quite clear: no rampages!

—Alorael, who has nothing to add except that it's possible, though more difficult, to finish Nethergate while cursed.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00