Tired Of Nethergate?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tired Of Nethergate?
BANNED
Member # 4074
Profile #0
not sure if it is allowed but i really tryin to get ahold of a cheaper Nethergate CD since im a poor college student...and i really dont want to give plasma again for this game....its like it sucking your soul out of your arm....shiver...

so maybe someone is tired of their cd and would sell to me for like 5-10 bucks?

or maybe this isnt allowed in which case just delete this thread.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Trying to steal from a company on that company's official message board is just not smart.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 4074
Profile #2
didnt think it was stealing, ppl resell their old games on ebay all the time....im thinkin of selling my old diablo2 and LOD cd's along with keys....ive already sold all my characters and items....made a nice tidy profit.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
No, I think that request is against the forum's rules. Since Nethergate is fairly small, it's easy to copy onto one's HD and sell of the CD. Legally, you can't do this with Diablo 2. I'd suggest saving up $$ and attempting to get the Nethergate discount along with another game.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00