Galag-Trav Secret door

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Galag-Trav Secret door
Apprentice
Member # 4050
Profile #0
Apparently there is a secret door on the first floor with a barrier of fire with a ring of accuracy and other stuff. How do I get to that spot? I have searched everywhere!

Thanks

Rob
Apprentice
Member # 4050
Profile #1
I have 2 other questions:

How do I get to the tomb where everyone gets +1 Faerie Lore? Also, where is the NE secret room on lvl. 2 with the fury helm?

Thanks

Rob
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
There are no annotated maps for this game, so I just recommend bumping into every single wall you can, and look around a bunch. Others have had problems getting the +1 to faerie lore, see the recent topic.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #3
My memory seems to be failing me, but I seem to recall a Fomorian altar present on one of the floors above the floor containing the shrine. If you choose to pray at this Fomorian altar, you will be told the location of the shrine, and be instructed to find a sort of box containing certain valuable Fomorian scriptures. I'm unsure as to whether you can indeed enter the shrine without first praying at this altar.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Apprentice
Member # 4781
Profile #4
To go to the NE rooms with that helmet simply go NE so far as you can.then go south a while and use that craft spell to get a vision(i cant remember me the name of that spell),use that spell a fiew times till you gett the place of the hidden rooms :) .
after defeating (a lot of)fomorians scearch for the helmet
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #5
The name of the spell is Far Sight.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils