Heeeere goblet, goblet(please read)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Heeeere goblet, goblet(please read)
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #0
in the temple of that celtic god, I want to find the golden goblet(I think it's a goblet), where is it?

[ Thursday, May 01, 2003 15:50: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Dragonmaster ]

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #1
There is some object on the altar in the North-West corner. There is also some object in the fartherst part of catacombs. (To enter catacombs, go down the stairs in the garden in South-Eastern part of the map.) I don't remember which object is which and my Nethergate page is down. (My friend who is hosting it is having problems with her ISP.)

If I remember correctly, the altar is just a decoy, so check downstairs first.

[ Thursday, May 01, 2003 16:39: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Warrior
Member # 2871
Profile #2
I'll assume you're playing as the Romans; the Celts have no reason to search for the goblet. In the southern end of the trees by the shrine, there is a stairway leading down. Look around, there's a button hidden behind a few wine casks or sacks somewhere; press it. Then go to the southeastern end of the dungeon where you will find a library. Pressing the button should have moved a bookcase to the side to let you get into the deeper part of the library. Walk around until you find a portal; it will teleport you to a place with several ledges; fight your way to the top and you find the goblet. Tell me if this is unclear or wrong, I haven't had to search for the goblet for a while.

--------------------
H-E-L-P. I think my alphabet soup is trying to tell me something.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #3
Zeviz's explenation was enough, I gave the goblet to the crones for a reward. What? My group explores and they do many quests, I call them The Romaneers.

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer