Nether Circle!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nether Circle!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #0
Does ANYone know how I can get the nether circle? I really want to be able to cast those spells! As celts I have been several places, but still haven't found it! Ok, I found WHERE to get them from Terror's Martyr's University, but they're not in order, so I can't remember them.

[ Saturday, April 12, 2003 05:21: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Dragonmaster ]

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #1
The Talking Skull says where they all are. Eventually. That's at the centre of a bunch of celebrating monsters on a hill w. of the bridge that takes you to the two key trade towns.
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #2
Spoiler...
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
one is in the celt's temple, go down the stairs, one is in the maze of thorns, i can't remember where the other 2 are. :)

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #3
There's the burying ground in the first section, where you teleport between the tombs too.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #4
I've already got wind warriors, call hunt, I know where miraculous revival is, but where is the Vale of the Should?

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
It's somewhere in the north, among the many hills with caves in them. I think it's the northwesternmost cave, but I could be mistaken. It has a sign in front.

—Alorael, who doesn't think the Nether circle spells are as wonderful as they should be. He rarely uses any of them.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #6
Vale of the Sould is at X= 128, Y = 21. You have to go pretty far in to find Clouds of Night, the Netherarts spell.

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
Warrior
Member # 2871
Profile #7
You can also figure out when you're at the Vale of the Sould because a text message will tell you that it feels evil there.

--------------------
H-E-L-P. I think my alphabet soup is trying to tell me something.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #8
Where in the vale of the sould is the spell Cloud of Nights?
Never mind,I found it and got out.

[ Wednesday, April 30, 2003 15:10: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Dragonmaster ]

--------------------