ANNWN---Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ANNWN---Help
Apprentice
Member # 2353
Profile #0
I am playing as a Roman, {SORRY, as I see most of you prefer the celts} But annwn has been a difficult quest. First I ran into a riddle, that I couldnt figure out now i am into the area where im to find the keys, but i keep dying. Cant seem to get any further. Dont know what to do here. cant find the crown.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
It's been a long time since I played, but try checking out Zeviz's page- you may find some nice hints.

What riddle is giving you trouble? The answer to one of them is SMILE.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #2
Which arera? If it's the battlefield, try skirting along the S edge and you should be able to grab the key and get to the S teleport ion the middle just before the rival armies descend on yu (and each other).
Apprentice
Member # 2353
Profile #3
We are insinde you, but with luck you will never see us. In the end we are visable to all, what are we??

that is the riddle I was refering to, It is still in the valley.
Apprentice
Member # 2737
Profile #4
Haven't reached that bit, the the obvious answer is 'bones'.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #5
The Crown is reachable round the back of the Hall of the Dead. I think you have to go through the Temple of Judgement to the W of it, but will really need the key o get in.