Satchel (Romans)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Satchel (Romans)
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #0
Yes, I know I'm being stupid here.

I've beat the Celts left, right and centre like, three times. Great game! Now I'm attempting the Romans (who I'm prejudiced against since playing the Celts) and I can't find that bloody courier's satchel at the beginning! I've searched all three floors of the Abandoned Mine and I still can't find it. Grrr! Help me please!

--------------------
Aces off.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #1
WARNING – SUPER HUGE SPOILER AHEAD!
Do not proceed unless you want the exact location of the satchel!

Ok, you have been warned. To follow these directions, you will find it useful to use the ‘Print Party Location' option which is conveniently located in the ‘Actions' menu (at least in the Windows version).

Enter the Abandoned Mines and head south, then turn east. You need to go to the stairs which lead down to Abandoned Mines (L2) at X=9, Y=42. Go down the stairs and travel east to about X=42, Y=25. From here, go north and up the short the short flight of stairs. At the top to the stairs, proceed north, through the secret door at X=42, Y=14. Continue north over another short flight of stairs and you will find yourself in the main goblin party-area. You need to go west-northwest from here. The satchel is located on a corpse at X=24, Y=2 or X=25, Y=1.

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #2
Okay, thank you so much. I'm fairly good with coordinates from using the Blades Editor, so I think I can figure your instructions out. Ta! :)

--------------------
Aces off.
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #3
i can't even find my way through the mines. is there any torches or something i can get?

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Apprentice
Member # 2769
Profile #4
You start off with torches and lamps and stuff. Also, check around the Shadow Valley Fort. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find some illumination around there in the barracks and thereabouts.

--------------------
Catch the Leprechaun!
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #5
The provisioner there sells you torches + L1 of the mine (the first 4 rooms) are replete with torches and candles, won by just offing a few rats. And there's no reason you can't do the whole of L1, L3 and good parts of L2 (where the only ranged attacks are from the goblin shaman) without light anyway.