Where is the SKULL!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is the SKULL!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1133
Profile #0
I am under goargh-nar by now, i have already destroyed the stone tablets and I CAN'T FIND THE SKULL! where is it.

--------------------
Soy un perdedor... I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
----------------------------------
"We're more popular now than Jesus, I don't know which will disappear first, Rock'n'Roll or Christianity."
It's Christianity!
----------------------------------
There was some time I called myself manic derpressive. Well, I wasn't. I just didn't know what 'Manic' meant.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Romans or Celts?

The skull can be obtained through completing the fomor's quests. In both cases, it can be found through the religious trial, which is to the north, and on the bottom floor.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #2
By the way, actually breaking the tablets is not really necessary and very dangerous. Just look around carefully in the "test of faith" area (or whatever it is called) and you will find it.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Warrior
Member # 1789
Profile #3
The skull ought to be in the second room of the Ordeal in the lower levels of Goagh-Nar.

I agree with aformentioned comment of not breaking the tablets, it´s tricky, and you´re not gonna get anything for it. Even of the fomorians asked you to do it, why should Romans care aout such filthy barbarians, let them burn.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #4
make sure you're in the right place too! :)

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #5
I was pre-registered for ages and so went to the only fomorian dungeon I could find. Never found the Skull there! Doh!

It's the place in the extreme NW of the map, just like your commander tells you. The fomorian advisor gives you an excellent advice scroll if you talk to him after Queen Nix.

Smashing the tablets is fun if you've got your 'quicksilver sandals' or whatever, though they don't chase you more than one stairway up, in my experience. If Roman (I haven't done the Celts yet), don't get too attached to the Skull though...