exile blkcrag

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: exile blkcrag
Apprentice
Member # 17341
Profile #0
Airight near blkcrag i saw a spirit who told me tht there is an side-entrace @ blkcrag howeer i cant find it?

any tip? spoil? someonec will tell me where it is?11!?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
Talk to the Guild in Lorelei.

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #2
There's the Thieves Guild secret passage into Blackcrag, to the east of the fortress, in the mountains.

You'd need to talk to them in Lorelei first (after delivering the package from Shayder) to gain access there, otherwise I believe you have to fight your way through.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
Yep, it's either pay the guild or fight them for access through to Blackcrag. I know this because I've done both on different occasions.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.