Sss-Thsss'ss'ss'es'es'sses' Horde

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sss-Thsss'ss'ss'es'es'sses' Horde
Infiltrator
Member # 8
Profile #0
After killing Sss-Thsss, there is a bridge to his treasure trove with two buttons nearby, but no matter how I press them (1 then 2, 2 then 1, or just pushing one of them) I keep falling into the basilisk pit below.

Anyone know how to deactivate the trap? The one thing I notice is that the buttons can be turned gray or orange when you push them.

--------------------
"Names is for tombstones, baby." -Mr. Big
Posts: 699 | Registered: Thursday, September 20 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I forget which button does what, but one turns on the bridge dropping trap and the other turns it off. Try crossing before using either button and if that fails then try using only one button. I know I wanted the trap enabled so I could get the experience for killing the basilisks after I got the treasure in the room beyond the bridge.
Infiltrator
Member # 8
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

I forget which button does what, but one turns on the bridge dropping trap and the other turns it off. Try crossing before using either button and if that fails then try using only one button. I know I wanted the trap enabled so I could get the experience for killing the basilisks after I got the treasure in the room beyond the bridge.
It worked, thank you Randomizer-chan!

--------------------
"Names is for tombstones, baby." -Mr. Big
Posts: 699 | Registered: Thursday, September 20 2001 07:00