Key items in Exile 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Key items in Exile 2
Apprentice
Member # 7066
Profile #0
Assuming that I was not previously aware of the existence of demonslayer or the location of the orb of Thralni, to which Exile 2 NPC would I have needed to talk too to discover these two items?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I don't remember if anyone says anything about it, but you find Thralni's Orb in Fort Kothtar. Getting Demonslayer requires talking to King Micah, Patrick, and possibly Rone in an order that I no longer recall.

—Alorael, who now realizes that it's about time to play A2 again.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
For Demonslayer you need permission from King Micah that requires retrieving 2 crystal souls. I think Rone tells you to go see Patrick who reveals the location.

The Orb is mentioned as being stolen and seen heading for Fort Remote. I don't think there is any one person who actually tells you where to look.
Apprentice
Member # 7066
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

The Orb is mentioned as being stolen and seen heading for Fort Remote. I don't think there is any one person who actually tells you where to look.
Not to be picky but do you remember where one finds the information on the orb?

So only people who played Exile 1 then would know about deamonslayer? It just seems odd the only way to discover it would be to walk up to King Micah and ask on a random hunch about the existence of such a weapon.

Then again maybe this is a way of the universe telling me I need to play Exile 1 and 3.

Thankyou
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #4
There are a number of people who refer to each item. Off the top of my head, Demonslayer is referred to by Efram and Anastasia in Silvar, Boutell in Fort Draco (I think), Solberg, Patrick, Micah, probably Rone and some other folk. The Orb of Thralni is definitely referred to by people in the Castle (where it was stolen from) and Fort Remote, and probably others as well.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
For the Orb, you find its resting place that it was stolen from in the south part of the Castle. One of the mages in the entrance courtyard is looking through maps to figure out where it has been taken. I don't remember who in Fort Remote mentions the theives flying past them.
Apprentice
Member # 7066
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Frosted Cryodrayks:

There are a number of people who refer to each item. Off the top of my head, Demonslayer is referred to by Efram and Anastasia in Silvar, Boutell in Fort Draco (I think), Solberg, Patrick, Micah, probably Rone and some other folk. The Orb of Thralni is definitely referred to by people in the Castle (where it was stolen from) and Fort Remote, and probably others as well.
The fact that you were able to remember the correct names, and as it seems, correct spellings even, both frightens and impresses me.

Yes you are correct, and thank you. I understand how I could have missed the demonslayer reference but I really should have asked around a bit more for the orb before asking on the forums, my apologies.