Teleporter......Exile: 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Teleporter......Exile: 2
Apprentice
Member # 7397
Profile #0
I cant find the damn Teleporter Fortress and its been days! I cant find Pyrog's Fort either, i'm by Fort Dranlon! Can someone PLEASE help me!?!?!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I'll start with the easier one first, Pyrog's Fort. Starting at Fort Dranlon go by boat along the river directly west and take the first branch north when you reach the big lake. Go north and get off on the west bank. Pass through the Giant Lands through the check point. Turn north and then go east through another check point. You should see the sign for Pyrog's Fort. You can't get in from the front entrance. Go see the Vahnatai Council and they will tell you about a back entrance. So from the front of Pyrog's continue along the route until you reach an Empire outpost. Inside will be two boats that you can use to go west to the back of Pyrog's Fort and the secret way into it. Once inside there is a lever to open the front gate. Lots of fighting so go prepared.

The Teleporter Fort requires going and searching Elderan's (?) Tower north of Fort Dranlon and on the west bank in a swamp. You will find information telling you to go to the northern islands (use the second boat) and find the storage facility. Inside are records telling where the Teleportation Fort is and how to get past obstacles. To get to it you have to follow the river west from the northern islands and find a secret passage at one of the beaches.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
For Pyrog's Lair you need to go NW from Fort Dranlon to Giant Lands.

Look here: http://www.silverchat.com/~silver/Avernum/mainmap1.html

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7397
Profile #3
What second boat...sorry but some of the instructions confuse me
Apprentice
Member # 7397
Profile #4
Nevermind I got it! Thank you very much!