exile 3 missions order (bug?)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: exile 3 missions order (bug?)
Apprentice
Member # 6269
Profile #0
this is my first time playing e3 so no spoilers please.

i beat the slimes and then the trogs (hadn't even found roaches yet). i didn't get any reward in fort emergence for the trogs mission (killing the khazi guy. i got the dispel barrier reward). no dialog either. nothing.

(i may have gotten the text about first meeting trogs on a previous trip to town. i forget.)

is it because i did things out of order? is it a bug?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
You don't get a reward from Fort Emergence for the trog diplomacy mission. In order to finish this part of the story, you need to start a war between the trogs and the giants. Then you'll be eligible for a reward.

So, no bug.

All the same, the roaches are easier so it might be best to go and deal with them before you start to fight the giants.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 6269
Profile #2
ok.

the official hint book says on page 11 to go back to fort emergence for a reward...
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #3
You've only done half of it.Start the war, then go back for a reward.Either you may have read wrong, or the book is wrong.

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You need to go north to investigate the giants near Loreli and then start the war between the giants and trogs.

The roach quest is easier and will give you access to priest spells at a relatively low cost.

[ Sunday, July 09, 2006 18:32: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
And if you're still clueless as to the roaches' location, the Isle of Bigail can be accessed by ferries from Softport, Farport, or Marish.

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #6
You're forgetting Ernest, the guy with tele-porters to all major cities.

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums