Exile: Escape from the Pit Help in Town Of Bargha!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile: Escape from the Pit Help in Town Of Bargha!!!!
Apprentice
Member # 7124
Profile #0
I have gone to this twon.
I have gone to the second level.

I get to the white dot that says, die or go back as choices. If I say die, I keep doing it and eventually die to either restart or restore. If I say go back I just stand there. How do I get past there.

Or going under the town the other way, I go out the building through the secret passage by the crates and portcullis. THe white dot to open the portcullis is on the other side of the portcullis.
If I go out the building through the door I wind up at a river I can't get across because there is no boat and no other way across. Can someone please help me.

I e-mailed Jeff and he told me to post on here. none of the threads have any information on that town and none of the walkthroughs have anything that helps me.

Please Help me...

--------------------
Tallie
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
EDIT: Ew.. double post. Delete this post at will.

[ Friday, May 12, 2006 23:17: Message edited by: Mc 'mini' Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Have you joined the scimitar yet?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 6917
Profile #3
You need to join the scimitar to go past there.

Of course, the person who lets you join is so close you could almost taste them, but unless you know the right words, you're going to have to go right back out of the Abyss, and start talking to other people. Once you find someone who'll talk to you, it's just a matter of following the dots back to Bargha.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
Bargha won't help you to cross the river, though. For that, you need to take a boat and explore the waterfall warren.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 6917
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

Bargha won't help you to cross the river, though. For that, you need to take a boat and explore the waterfall warren.
You can't use the orb in town, though.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #6
Oh, that river. I see. I misread exiting the building as exiting Bargha.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 7124
Profile #7
I am pretty sure that helps with what I needed so thank you all so much.

--------------------
Tallie