Spiral Crypt

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spiral Crypt
Apprentice
Member # 7015
Profile #0
I'm in the spiral crypt on the island of bigail and I know there's a room in the middle of the crypt that I can't get to, and I really want to get there. I tried reading a few posts with the same question, but couldn't get a clear answer out of it. could anyone please reply back, I found the ruby skeleton with the wight, three buttons, the way out, but it's driving me crazy not being able to get in that back room. I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help on this.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Go back to the corridor that runs from behind the quickghast throne to the ruby skeleton/wight area. Start searching for secret passages going towards the center. Magic map helps show the area you want. The sealed corridor on the east side is useless.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #2
IIRC, True Sight is rather helpful. But it's been ... a couple of years.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Apprentice
Member # 7015
Profile #3
Do I need to push any buttons to make the secret door work? I cast a shatter spell from where the button is, but everywhere I walk from that spot doesn't work.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
If the exit is already open, you should be able to go through the secret door by now. It doesn't have to be crumbled, and I think the only area acessible from behind the throne is the button-place thingy. The secret door to the boss is to the right of the Ghast/Throne room. I suppose, if wallbanging doesn't get you results, you could try Shatter.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty