Stuck under Keep of Tinraya!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck under Keep of Tinraya!
Apprentice
Member # 6617
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, here's the deal.

The Vahnatai folks trapped me in the cell and let me use the portal. I sent a character in, but he got killed! Now I can't use the portal, even though I have used "Leave town" and such other commands in the Editor, but nothing seems to work. I can't get into the portal anymore.

Is there anything I can do, or do I have to start all over again? :confused:

--------------------
"Before they send us to a grave, alien beasts use Burma Shave." XD

Seeing with my eyes closed what my heart knows: We must leave this world behind.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
If you "leave town" with the editor it quite often screws up special events in town. Hope you've got a back-up save file, you're pretty much stuck!

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You may be able to salvage the situation by nefarious means if you ask the right people by PM.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6617
Profile Homepage #3
Thankyou greatly for the replies! They might come in handy in the future.

However, I already got past the teleporting issue by using a previously saved game and had to fight the giants again. But, at least the portal works again.

--------------------
"Before they send us to a grave, alien beasts use Burma Shave." XD

Seeing with my eyes closed what my heart knows: We must leave this world behind.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #4
Keep backing up your save files when you start a new mission. Then you won't have to go back too far if something bad happens.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #5
If Valorim...
You want to save...
Back up your save files...
Burma Shave...

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!