E3: a little stuck

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E3: a little stuck
Apprentice
Member # 6384
Profile #0
i finished the slimes and the roaches, and killed elhiok.
but i'm a little too weak for the giants, so, where should i go now and i what should i do to get strong enough?
thanks
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
Wander in and out of the trog caves to fight them and gain experience.
Go and do the quests in Upper Exile if you haven't already.
Explore the wastelands North of Storm Port and fight all the random monsters - also search any towers you may come across...
Try the Ursag mission in Golddale.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
That's good advice.

The only thing to add - giants aren't difficult to kill, the main problem with them is their attacks do a lot of damage to your PCs. So if you haven't already, invest in some decent armour, defense skill and dexterity.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Leveling up eh? I volunteer the idea of going into a secluded space (like the outside of Erika's Tower) and summoning monsters and killing them for XP.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 6218
Profile #4
Go down to south east Valorium and do the undead missions. And then get lots of money for the courier jobs there (buy spells and magery from Erika for your casters). Make sure that you do the Slith mission from Golddale, the Ursagi quest. These get very boring if you come back to it later.
The game is made so you basically never have to level up as long as you follow the game in a logical order.

oooopsssss ignore magery (Avernum)

[ Saturday, October 15, 2005 16:02: Message edited by: Espionage ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #5
it all depends if your version of exile 3 is registered or not to do the ursagi quest i believe you need to be registered

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
If he killed Elhioc then he is registered.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00