Evil Altar

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Evil Altar
Apprentice
Member # 6370
Profile #0
Uhh I think I know how to destroy the altar.Is it Ritual of Sanctification?Well I made it into the library but I don't know how to get past the barrier in the last part of the library:(
Please tell me.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Were exactly are you? Is this Exile 1,2 or 3?

[ Tuesday, October 04, 2005 04:41: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #2
Sounds like Exile 2. If it is, there is a secret entrance on the outside wall of the town. Just walk into all the wall spaces on the left side of Formello, you'll find it.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #3
yes which exile game the ritual of sanctify/evil altar is in all of them

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Apprentice
Member # 6370
Profile #4
Exile 2
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #5
Okay, the spell you need is indeed Ritual of sanctification. Its indeed in Formello, and yes, there's a barrier, although I don't think you needed to pass it. In any way, here's how to get to the spell:

Go to the west wall of Formello. Go outside the city walls, but don't leave town. No search all of the west wall. Eventually, you'lle come to a secret door. Now, I think you should walk diagonally either left or right, and you'll come into a room filled with bookshelves. Search them to find the ritual.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!