Crystal Soul: Exile 3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Crystal Soul: Exile 3
Apprentice
Member # 5573
Profile #0
Sorry about the knew topic; I couldn't be bothered to find the topic inwhich this was mentioned previously (if, indeed, it exists). Basically, What I want to know is: where can I find the soul crystal or crystal sould or what ever it is in the bandit placey place in Exile. You know, the first mission that Anixemander gives you.

Thanks, CM
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Anaximander doesn't give you this mission - Koriba asks you to find a statue, and the reward for returning it is a soul crystal.

To find the statue, climb the stairs at (30,1) in the Wolf Pit (below both the Goblin Lair and Bandit Hideout). You can use the priest spell Location to find the coordinates.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #2
there is another way ,but it takes all the fun out of that quest..it is use the E3 editor if you have the registered copy of it

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #3
Your right: that is no fun.

Basically, follow Drakey's (Drakefyre) instructions and you will be fine. There are also walkthroughs underneath the header of The Exile Trilogy, if you get stuck.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r: