Exile 2- boats help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile 2- boats help
Apprentice
Member # 6062
Profile #0
Hello, I'm new and I wanted to know about the boats in exile 2. Its says they can travel over other things spare water. What does it mean? Does it mean lava? If so how to I get the boat over the ground to the lava?
Thanks
Ruby
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
I believe boats can travel both on lava and over waterfalls, but you can't take them over ground.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
I only know about boats going on water and waterfalls, nothing else. Lava would be quite cool, I gues, but I never tried it.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
Boats do work on lava. Also, most of the separate waterways in E2 have somewhere to buy a boat so you shouldn't need to take one overland. Some of the towns with lava in already have boats near the town entrance. Otherwise, try the Firewalk spell.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.