Stuff around lorelei

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuff around lorelei
Apprentice
Member # 5687
Profile #0
Whatever the city is called, I need to know:
A)Where's the theives' guild, how do I enter it?
B)Where's this passage where I can sneak prisoners out in the giant's cave?
C)What's the point of taking on the drug mule job?
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
1 - Ask Kendra in the glove store about the guild

2 - Southeast corner

3 - You earn money

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I'm not sure on the second two, but for joining the theives guild...

You need to go to Shadyer and go to the man in the bar. I think his name is Geoffory. He is the blue townsperson graphic. You ask him about "shipping". He'll tell you to go get a package south of the bar. You go down, open a door, and look in a chest. You have the Skribbane. *Alorael cheers in backround*

Then you head up towards Lorelei. You can either fight the guards surrounding them (which I did) or find some other way into the city. There is someone that says you can ford a river in, but I never found it. Oh well.

So after you get into Lorelei, you go to the shop titled "Kendra's Gloves". You ask her about "package" and she'll take the Skribbane from you *Alorael boos in backround* and give you some gold and let you into the secret room containing the head of the Theives Guild. You cannot join though, but he will give you a number of services, one making beating the game a whole lot easier.

Whew, I think I covered just about everything on that topic. My hand hurts now....

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5687
Profile #3
You mean I need to get that damned skrib?
(random, skribbane induced violence and cursing)
EDIT: I found the southeast exit, on the same floor as the prisoners, defeated the giants at the side gate, now what!?

[ Thursday, April 28, 2005 13:58: Message edited by: Jellyfish ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #4
You don't absolutely need to get the skribbane. Just ask Kendra about 'guild' without bringing any, and you can speak with Geoffrey just as if you had brought it.

Once you've found that exit, go back and talk to each of the prisoners; if you tell them about the exit, they'll escape.

(664)
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
Maybe Alorael kept the Skribbane for himself in his file. Or maybe he was Kendra in a past life.
Either way, I'm sure he is eternally grateful to the guy who gives you the Skribbane in Shayder.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
To get into Lorelei without arousing the interest of the guards, there are three ways.

1) Use Ernest's portal.
2) Fly over a river/mountain.
3) Approach from the east.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Seletine:

You don't absolutely need to get the skribbane. Just ask Kendra about 'guild' without bringing any, and you can speak with Geoffrey just as if you had brought it.

Once you've found that exit, go back and talk to each of the prisoners; if you tell them about the exit, they'll escape.

(664)

Wow, I didn't know that. I thought she said "Ok where's the package? *you tell her you don't have it and she stamps her foot*"

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5687
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Seletine:

(664)

When I try, "You shake your head no"
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Jellyfish:

When I try, "You shake your head no"
I assume this relates to the giant's cavern. You need to walk towards the secret exit (past the lava) as far as the trees. Then a message pops up "if someone wanted to escape, this is where to do it" or something like that. Now go back and talk to all the prisoners again, ask them about escape, and they'll leave, and you'll get a reward!

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 5687
Profile #10
Okay, I finished the plague, but I decided to loot the castle, and I killed the king. Is this bad?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #11
As long as you have the reward from Vothkaro that lets you find the map to the Concealed Tunnel that the giants have, you can kill troglodytes without a care.

—Alorael, who encourages genocide. Eat the troglos before they eat you!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5687
Profile #12
I'm not sure what you mean, but I took down the barriers, got the shards and proceeded to loot the castle. Will there be any kind of diffrence in how hard the game is or anything?
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #13
No problem. After you destroy Vulcaroc the Trogs become hostile and you can in and out whenever you fancy a killing spree!

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.