Stone Circles

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Stone Circles
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #0
In E3, The Stone Circles teach you things if you pray. I have heard many things about Haakai's appearing if you pray at all 5 of them. Is this true?

Also, what do they help you with? I know a couple.

1. Dexterity.

2. Magic Map.

3. Death Arrows?

I know that many, but I'm not sure about Death Arrows.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
I am almost positive that the Haakai's will appear no matter what number of stone circles there are.

I know that another gives you experience, but that's all I can remember for right now.

-Holy Toenail

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
Haakai appear if you pray at four or five of them.

You should also get Move Mountains and maybe Major Blessing.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #3
You get the following spells and other benefits from praying at the stone circles:

1: Restore Mind
2: Magic Map
3: Dexterity
4: Experience
5: Mass Paralysis and Death Arrows

If you pray at four or five, you will need to go to the Great Circle in the endgame and fight three haakai, a few mung demons, and some shamblers. If not, you can fight them anyway if you want to.

(639)
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
By the way, when your fighting the demons, do not, I repeat, DO NOT give them all your equipment.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
What do you mean, do not giv e them all your equiptment?

--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
The haakai will ask for your equipment as a bribe for them to leave you alone. But they'll attack you anyway.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
You sure? I recall that if you give them your equipment a special message appears saying, "You nervously hand over your equipment. The demons laugh and dissapear. You are not quite sure what you have unleashed" or something like that. I don't think they attack you if you give 'em the loot.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #8
I've preyed at two of them and they just gave me Restore mind. Whats goin' on here?

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:

In E3, The Stone Circles teach you things if you pray. I have heard many things about Haakai's appearing if you pray at all 5 of them. Is this true?

Also, what do they help you with? I know a couple.

1. Dexterity.

2. Magic Map.

3. Death Arrows?

I know that many, but I'm not sure about Death Arrows.

can you tell me ware all the stone circles are i have magic map and mager belssing
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

I think I got Major blessing from the spell thingy in Ghikra that looks like a Crystal Soul.

buppy, there are only three Stone Circles in the unregistered version of the game, which is what I have. The other one I know is a dexterity booster which is on the Isle of Bigail, near Kuper I think. My memory is a bit scratchy of the exact location, though.

Finally, in reference to the General topic When Nothing Happens, they are my tohughts exactly concerning the Exile Trilogy area. I mean, not much happens! I hope more topics start, thats all.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #11
quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:

quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

I think I got Major blessing from the spell thingy in Ghikra that looks like a Crystal Soul.

buppy, there are only three Stone Circles in the unregistered version of the game, which is what I have. The other one I know is a dexterity booster which is on the Isle of Bigail, near Kuper I think. My memory is a bit scratchy of the exact location, though.

Finally, in reference to the General topic When Nothing Happens, they are my tohughts exactly concerning the Exile Trilogy area. I mean, not much happens! I hope more topics start, thats all.

i have the one on bigail so i have two of three ware is the thred
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #12
You can buy Move Mountains from Paulo in one of the mining towns (I think), near Delis/Delan, Major Blessing is in a secret room in Ghikra.
Buppy, clicking on the blue link will take you to the correct thread.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #13
It's hard to tell, but from context I think he meant "where is the third", not "where is the thread".

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #14
As I said before I think, I've been to two or three and they both gave me Restore Mind. Help??

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #15
That should'nt have happened. Start a topic in Technical Help if no-one here can help you, though.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

It's hard to tell, but from context I think he meant "where is the third", not "where is the thread".
no not thread nomb 3 of the the stone circles
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #17
I appreciate that English may not be your first language, but could you at least make an effort to type properly?!? Half of the things you spell wrong are already written in the topic correctly!

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #18
Boy, is your face ever going to be red when he reveals that he's quadriplegic and uses a typing wand.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #19
quote:
Originally written by buppy20022003:

1. In Krizsan Province, to the north of the Inn of Blades, in an area cut off by the river (to get there you have to go through a secret passage in the mountains south of Farport).
2. On Isle of Bigail, in the mountains north of Kuper.
3. In Karnold Province, north of Storm Port (you have to go through a secret passage into a little mountain, after crossing the river).

PS: I'd forgotten how much I like town entry sound in Exile III - sort of energizing, much better than the equivalent sound in Avernum.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #20
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

quote:

1. In Krizsan Province, to the north of the Inn of Blades, in an area cut off by the river (to get there you have to go through a secret passage in the mountains south of Farport).
2. On Isle of Bigail, in the mountains north of Kuper.
3. In Karnold Province, north of Storm Port (you have to go through a secret passage into a little mountain, after crossing the river).

PS: I'd forgotten how much I like town entry sound in Exile III - sort of energizing, much better than the equivalent sound in Avernum.

im sorry for my typing and thake you micawber
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #21
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

Boy, is your face ever going to be red when he reveals that he's quadriplegic and uses a typing wand.
no im not quadriplegic and i do not uses a typing wand i just cant type :mad:
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #22
www.mavisbeacon.com !!!!!

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #23
quote:
Originally written by Seletine:

You get the following spells and other benefits from praying at the stone circles:

1: Restore Mind
2: Magic Map
3: Dexterity
4: Experience
5: Mass Paralysis and Death Arrows

If you pray at four or five, you will need to go to the Great Circle in the endgame and fight three haakai, a few mung demons, and some shamblers. If not, you can fight them anyway if you want to.

(639)

can i get to the great circle in the unregister game?? :confused:
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #24
quote:

can i get to the great circle in the unregister game?? :confused:
No chance

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4

Pages